1. College degree (required); Business or Education degree preferred.
2. Proven previous instructional design or knowledge management experience (preferred),
3. Proven broad experience base with operations, change management, and information technology systems (preferred),
4. Proven creative thinker to challenge existing business rules and define new business practices (required).
5. Proven ability to design and develop training for a variety of instructional methodologies
6. Must be highly creative and motivated; excellent organizational planning skills
7. Proven ability to work on cross-functional teams
8. Superior communication and relationship building skills
9. Proven ability to multi-task and work within aggressive timeframes with minimal supervision
10. Strong project management skills.
11. MS Visio, Excel, Word, Access, Project skills/experience required (required),
12. Positive, results oriented and dynamic personality (required).