SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP FRENCH BREAD
The classic spinach and artichoke dip is upgraded into the cheesiest, crustiest French bread ever!
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 (1-pound) French bread loaf, cut in half crosswise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
A Soy-Based Formula Designed
to Reduce Fussiness and Gas.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine artichoke hearts, spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic powder and onion powder; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan.
- Place bread, cut-sides up, onto the prepared baking sheet. Spread artichoke mixture evenly over the bread slices; top with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.